1. Open Global Maintainance Module
2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Tariff Schedule Maintanance >> Submit New Tariffs
3. Add your desired Lines. Use the Lines box on Top Left- insert your desired number of lines in the Lines box and click Add button close by.
4. Always work starting from left to right; thatis from Right Column to the last.
5. Read the title headers and follow color coding rules to apply the information accurately. (Check Color Codes in the System Introduction Folder)
NOTE: If the Detailed line is not existing in the drop down list, it means the line(s) has not been updated or added. Visit the View Detailed Inc & Exp Lines Matrix to Update Detailed Lines or Add New Detailed Lines Matrix if it's a completely new line(s).
6. Click Submit button (orange button top far right) after capturing a new item(s). Always click YES on the Message box that pops up.
7. Click PUSH DATA after you're done capturing your Tariff line(s)
8. Clear Tariff Data button will clear data in cells once clicked
N.B: To edit the captured data go to the Editing Matrix. To view full Tariff Schedule go Tariffs Schedule report.
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related article(s):
How to Edit Tariff(s) in PLANix
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Add New Tariff(s) in PLANix System
Did you find this article useful?
To add a new item e.g. a New Cost Centre (or Section), department, fund, committee (or service), funding source, asset class, detailed lines, exchange...
GUIDELINES: 1. The canvas consists of two rows: Greyed Row (First Row)- that shows the existing original data. Editable Row (Second one) - use it to ...
GUIDELINES1. Request for License key from Celsoft Corporation2. This license key code is separated by dashes that breaks the code into three keys or b...
They are times when you reach a point were you are satisfied with certain figures or reports and you do not want Departmental Budget Officers to tanis...
Is your Budget based on Fund Limits? That is; your expenditure is very dependent on Income Budgeted? For example, a scenario were you cannot budget fo...