- LOGIN General Budgeting Module >> Introduction Folder >> System Welcome Canvas >> Click FETCH
N.B: a) To make your CAPEX Funding much more easier; we recommend not to duplicate CAPEX funding. You can Fund afresh all your CAPEX items. Click the link below on how to fund your CAPEX Items:
b) Ensure you have already done your External Funding Supplementary Budget before budgeting for your CAPEX. Check notes above on How to perform Revenue/Income Supplementary Budgeting.
- Go to the respective CAPEX EDITING or ADJUST matrice(s) and effect changes. Edit Capital Expenditure Budget matrix is for making changes to textual information and quantities while Adjust Capital Expenditure Unit Costs is for adjusting CAPEX Item Costs.
Click link below on how to adjust CAPEX:
4.Completely new CAPEX Items must be captured in SUBMIT Matrices. Click link below on how to capture new CAPEX Items and Projects
- Make sure you fund all your CAPEX Items. And like we stated above, Fund afresh all your CAPEX items. Click the link below on how to fund your CAPEX Items:
- Go ahead and view your reports after data duplication and adjustments. Click the link below on how to view reports in PLANix.
- After data capture; Go to the System Welcome Canvas in the Introduction Folder and Click PUSH button and SAVE your work.
How to do Supplementary Budget in PLANix – Extended Overall Notes