Mapping Old Accounting Codes to the New Charts Of Accounts Codes is much simplier in PLANix. Follow the steps below to map:
1. Open Global Maintainance Module
2. Open General Maintainance Folder >> Chart of Accounts >> Main Chart of Accounts Lines Mapping
3. To map; just paste new codes in the New Chart of Accounts Code Column. Copy new codes from the Sugggested Chart of Accounts Mapping Matrix. Ensure the lines correspond well.
2. Update and red cells will disappear.
3. Push data once done!
4. Human Capital Lines are mapped in the seperate matrix but in the same Folder.
N.B: Failure to map this section will disable all New Chart of Accounts Reports.
To resest Accounts Codes; tick Reset Mapping Box and click Update button. This will completely remove all codes captured.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Map Chart Of Accounts Lines In PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
To add a new item e.g. a New Cost Centre (or Section), department, fund, committee (or service), funding source, asset class, detailed lines, exchange...
GUIDELINES: 1. The canvas consists of two rows: Greyed Row (First Row)- that shows the existing original data. Editable Row (Second one) - use it to ...
GUIDELINES1. Request for License key from Celsoft Corporation2. This license key code is separated by dashes that breaks the code into three keys or b...
They are times when you reach a point were you are satisfied with certain figures or reports and you do not want Departmental Budget Officers to tanis...
Is your Budget based on Fund Limits? That is; your expenditure is very dependent on Income Budgeted? For example, a scenario were you cannot budget fo...