1. Open Report Switchboard by following these steps: >> open Quantrix >> Navigate to the Budget Report Folder >> Report Generator >> Select & Generate Reports
2. Select the Report Type (top left side) you want to view e.g Section, Department, Fund or Commmittee report. This must be followed by selecting data to the corrosponding Filter Selector to your right e.g if you tick Report By Department it must then be followed by selecting a Department in the Department Filter Selector.
3. To your right, define parameters of your desired reports by using the Filter Selectors e.g Budgeting Year, Budget Type (original or Supplementary) etc
4. To generate reports click PUSH DATA button first, then followed by GENERATE REPORTS button respectively.
5. Now navigate and view your desired reports in the Report Folder.
6. Do the the same process to view reports by Sections, Fund or Committee.
NOTE: To view the entire organisational budget; select All Cost Centres or All Departments in the Filter Selector (that depends on Report Type you ticked)
TIP: You can view Budget in multiple currencies by selecting your desired curerncy in the Currency Filter Selector. Exchanged rate must be well set in the Global Maintainance module to perform this.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to generate Report(s) in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
Deleting empty line(s) or Row(s) in PLANix is very simple and easy.A) Deleting in Submit Matrices (that is; when entering data for the first time)1. F...
Have you tried to get rid of vast data in multiple cells but rather you did it manually cell by cell? Here is how to go about it in a much faster way:...
Fetch and Push Principle:Fetch and Push helps PLANix modules to communicate with one another via the database. Push to send data from the module to th...
GUIDELINES:1. Download the Database Driver on our download platform2. Open Quantrix Modeler Application3. Click New Model4. On the top Menu, click Too...
Duplicating your budget makes your budget capturing much more easier and faster since users won't need to recapture the aready existing data in the sy...