1. Open General Budgeting Module
2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Capital Expenditure Budgeting >> Fund Capital Items & Projects >> Submit Capital Expenditure Funding
3. Select a Section/Cost Centre that you intend to budget for in Top Filter Selector.
4. Using the color coding rules, capture the information in each column appropiately
NOTE: Assets or Projects with Multiple Funding must be funded till the status indicators turn from Red to Green. Therefore; all funded Assets or Project will have Green Status.
5. Remember to Submit/Update (orange button top far right) after capturing a new item(s). Always click YES on the Message box that pops up.
6. Remember to Push Data after you are done with your entire data capture.
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related article(s):
How to budget for CAPEX in PLANix
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Fund CAPEX Items & Projects in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
The process of budgeting in PLANix is similar across all matrices whether users are budgeting for Tariff Income, External Funding and General Expendit...
GUIDELINES:1. Open General Budgeting Module2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Edit Matrix (of your choice)3. To edit, use Data Filter Se...
General Expenditure Editing is done in two Matrices namely:1. Edit General Expenditure Matrix: That's where to edit Textual Information and Units....
CAPEX Budgeting involves budgeting for CAPEX Assets and CAPEX Projects; then Fund those Assets or Projects that have been budgeted for. In this articl...
CAPEX editing is done in two Matrices namely:1. Edit Capital Expenditure Budget Matrix: That's where to edit Textual Information and Units. 2. Ad...