Is your Budget based on Fund Limits? That is; your expenditure is very dependent on Income Budgeted? For example, a scenario were you cannot budget for expenditure once you have exhausted your income? If that's the case, hereis how you Enable the Fund Limited Budget feature:
1. Open Global Maintainance Module
2. Open General Maintainance Folder >> Budget Officer Controls >> Budget Officer Settings
3. Check the Status on Status Lights on the Dashboard:
>>> Green means Enabled and Grey means Disabled
4. To Enable; Switch ON the Fund Limited Budget Key by simply clicking on it. The key must turn Green.
N.B: To Disable; just click on the switch and it must turn Grey
5. Go on Welcome Page and click PUSH DATA button and you done!
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Enable or Disable Fund Limited Budget
Did you find this article useful?
To add a new item e.g. a New Cost Centre (or Section), department, fund, committee (or service), funding source, asset class, detailed lines, exchange...
GUIDELINES: 1. The canvas consists of two rows: Greyed Row (First Row)- that shows the existing original data. Editable Row (Second one) - use it to ...
GUIDELINES1. Request for License key from Celsoft Corporation2. This license key code is separated by dashes that breaks the code into three keys or b...
They are times when you reach a point were you are satisfied with certain figures or reports and you do not want Departmental Budget Officers to tanis...
Mapping Old Accounting Codes to the New Charts Of Accounts Codes is much simplier in PLANix. Follow the steps below to map:GUIDELINES: 1. Open Global ...