Tariffs editing is done in two Matrices namely:
1. Edit Tariffs Details matrix: That's where to edit Textual information e.g Tariff Description
2. Adjust Tariffs Matrix: That's where to edit Numerical information e.g Tariff figures
1. Open Global Maintainance Module
2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Tariff Schedule Maintanance >> Edit Tariff Details (to edit text) or Adjust Tariffs (to edit figures)
3. To edit any tariff(s), use Filter Selectors on top to select your desired Major Tariff Line followed by Detailed Tariff Line respectively. Once you select these parameters, the system will populate the existing budgeted tariff(s).
4. The first Greyed Row(s) shows the Original tariff(s) and it's followed by editable Row(s) that you can effect changes. Make changes in your desired Cell(s).
NOTE: Concentrate on cell(s) you want to effect changes only. You don't have to change the entire row(s) unless if applicable.
5. Click Apply Button once you done editing
6. Remember to Push Data after you are done your entire editing.
N.B: Clear Tariff Data button will clear data in cells once clicked
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related article(s):
How to Add New Tariff(s) in PLANix System
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Edit Tariff(s) in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
To add a new item e.g. a New Cost Centre (or Section), department, fund, committee (or service), funding source, asset class, detailed lines, exchange...
GUIDELINES: 1. The canvas consists of two rows: Greyed Row (First Row)- that shows the existing original data. Editable Row (Second one) - use it to ...
GUIDELINES1. Request for License key from Celsoft Corporation2. This license key code is separated by dashes that breaks the code into three keys or b...
They are times when you reach a point were you are satisfied with certain figures or reports and you do not want Departmental Budget Officers to tanis...
Is your Budget based on Fund Limits? That is; your expenditure is very dependent on Income Budgeted? For example, a scenario were you cannot budget fo...