1. Open General Budgeting Module
2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Edit Matrix (of your choice)
3. To edit, use Data Filter Selectors on top to select your desired data parameters. Once you select these parameters, the system will populate the existing budgeted data.
4. The first Greyed Row(s) shows the Original Budgeted Data and it's followed by Editable Row(s) that you can effect changes. Make changes in your desired Cell(s).
NOTE: Concentrate on cell(s) you want to effect changes only. You don't have to change the entire row(s) unless if applicable.
5. Click Apply Button once you done editing
6. Remember to Push Data after you are done your entire editing.
N.B: Clear Data button will clear data in cells once clicked
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related article(s):
How to Budget for Tariff Income, External Funding and General Expenditure in PLANix
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Edit Tariff Income and External Funding Budget(s) in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
The process of budgeting in PLANix is similar across all matrices whether users are budgeting for Tariff Income, External Funding and General Expendit...
General Expenditure Editing is done in two Matrices namely:1. Edit General Expenditure Matrix: That's where to edit Textual Information and Units....
CAPEX Budgeting involves budgeting for CAPEX Assets and CAPEX Projects; then Fund those Assets or Projects that have been budgeted for. In this articl...
CAPEX editing is done in two Matrices namely:1. Edit Capital Expenditure Budget Matrix: That's where to edit Textual Information and Units. 2. Ad...
GUIDELINES:1. Open General Budgeting Module2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Capital Expenditure Budgeting >> Fund Capital Items ...