1. The canvas consists of two rows:
- Greyed Row (First Row)- that shows the existing original data.
- Editable Row (Second one) - use it to apply changes in your desired cells.
2. Effect changes in the second editable row(s) by reading the Title Headers and using the color coding rules to apply information accurately.
3. Concentrate on cells you want to effect changes only. You don't have to change the entire row(s) unless if applicable.
4. Submit/Update your data. Always click YES on the Message box that pops up.
5. Make use of the scroll bar below the canvas for more visibility of data.
NOTE: Remember to Push Data before exiting the system.
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related article(s):
How to add new General Maintanance Items in PLANix