CAPEX editing is done in two Matrices namely:
1. Edit Capital Expenditure Budget Matrix: That's where to edit Textual Information and Units.
2. Adjust Capital Expenditure Unit Costs Matrix: That's where to edit Cost of Assets or Projects in both in; Fixed Amounts or Percentages.
1. Open General Budgeting Module
2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Capital Expenditure Budgeting >> Submit Capital Items & Projects >> Edit Capital Expenditure Budget (to edit text & Units) or Adjust Capital Expenditure Unit Costs (to edit Assets or Project Costs)
3. To edit, use Data Filter Selectors on top to select your desired data parameters. Once you select these parameters, the system will populate the existing budgeted data.
4. The first Greyed Row(s) shows the Original tariff(s) and it's followed by editable Row(s) that you can effect changes. Make changes in your desired Cell(s).
NOTE: Concentrate on cell(s) you want to effect changes only. You don't have to change the entire row(s) unless if applicable.
5. Click Apply Button once you done editing
6. Remember to Push Data after you are done your entire editing.
N.B: Refresh CAPEX button will clear data in cells once clicked
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related article(s):
How to budget for CAPEX in PLANix