Duplicating your budget makes your budget capturing much more easier and faster since users won't need to recapture the aready existing data in the system but rather to just edit and update.
Duplication works for both the Current Year Budget as well as the Supplementary Budget provided thereis prior year data in the system. Users can duplicate their budgets in Global Maintainance Module, HR Module and General Budgeting Module.
1. Open Duplicate Budgets Matrix in the Budget Preparation Folder.
2. To Duplicate your budget; firstly decide on what data you want to duplicate e.g General Income, General Expenditure etc
3. Switch the Budget Duplication key ON and click the Duplicate button respectively.
4. By doing this process, your budget will be duplicated into the Current Year Budget. Confirm that by checking the Report(s) or by using the editing matrix to effect changes.
N.B: You can only adjust all duplicated data in the Editing Matrices. For example, if you duplicated Tariffs - it means you can only effect changes in the Edit Tariffs and Adjust Tariffs Matrices.
5. Remember to Push Data once done.
TIP: In General Budgeting Module – you can duplicate the entire budget at once by switching ON the Duplicate All Budget Key function and clicking Duplicate Button (just next right close by) respectively.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Duplicate Budget(s) in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
Deleting empty line(s) or Row(s) in PLANix is very simple and easy.A) Deleting in Submit Matrices (that is; when entering data for the first time)1. F...
Have you tried to get rid of vast data in multiple cells but rather you did it manually cell by cell? Here is how to go about it in a much faster way:...
Fetch and Push Principle:Fetch and Push helps PLANix modules to communicate with one another via the database. Push to send data from the module to th...
GUIDELINES1. Open Report Switchboard by following these steps: >> open Quantrix >> Navigate to the Budget Report Folder >> Rep...
GUIDELINES:1. Download the Database Driver on our download platform2. Open Quantrix Modeler Application3. Click New Model4. On the top Menu, click Too...