Deleting empty line(s) or Row(s) in PLANix is very simple and easy.
A) Deleting in Submit Matrices (that is; when entering data for the first time)
1. From Canvas Number Column (on the left side) select unwanted line(s) by clicking the row, or dragging rows or pressing Shift + Down Arrow on your keyboard
2. And then press the delete key on your keyboard and you are done.
B) Deleting line(s) that already exist in the system (that is; lines already budgeted for)
In case you have obsolute budgeted line(s); here is how you get rid off them.
1. LOGIN the Module you intend to erase those line(s)
2. Navigate to the exact EDITING Matrix you intend to erase that line(s).
NOTE: All budgeted line(s) are removed in EDITING Matrices.
3. Scroll to the right side of the Matrix/ Canvas and you will see the Last Column titled Remove Lines. Select Remove >> Click Apply button >> PUSH DATA >> And SAVE.
NOTE: These Removed Line(s) will become de-activated Lines and will be highlighted in YELLOW. They can be restored by selecting Restore Function and Applying.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to delete Empty or Unwanted Line(s) or Row(s) in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
Have you tried to get rid of vast data in multiple cells but rather you did it manually cell by cell? Here is how to go about it in a much faster way:...
Fetch and Push Principle:Fetch and Push helps PLANix modules to communicate with one another via the database. Push to send data from the module to th...
GUIDELINES1. Open Report Switchboard by following these steps: >> open Quantrix >> Navigate to the Budget Report Folder >> Rep...
GUIDELINES:1. Download the Database Driver on our download platform2. Open Quantrix Modeler Application3. Click New Model4. On the top Menu, click Too...
Duplicating your budget makes your budget capturing much more easier and faster since users won't need to recapture the aready existing data in the sy...