Admininstrative Transfers is a process of transfering internal organization' funds from one Section (with budget surplus) to another Section(s) with budget deficit.
1. Open Global Maintainance Module
2. Open Budget Preparation Folder >> Administration Charges >> Submit Administrative Transfers
3. Add desired line(s) by using Lines box on Top Left- insert number of lines in the Lines box e.g 5 and click Add button close by. Five blank lines will be added..
4. Read the title headers and follow color coding rules to apply the information accurately. (Check Color Codes in the System Introduction Folder)
5. Submit (orange button top far right) after capturing a new item(s). Always click YES on the Message box that pops up.
6. Push Data after you are done capturing all your budget lines.
N.B: To Edit Budgeted lines go to Edit Administrative Transfers matrix.
SUPPORTING LINKS: Click the link(s) below for related articles:
How to Edit Administrative Transfers In PLANix
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Budget for Adminstrative Transfer(s) in PLANix
Did you find this article useful?
To add a new item e.g. a New Cost Centre (or Section), department, fund, committee (or service), funding source, asset class, detailed lines, exchange...
GUIDELINES: 1. The canvas consists of two rows: Greyed Row (First Row)- that shows the existing original data. Editable Row (Second one) - use it to ...
GUIDELINES1. Request for License key from Celsoft Corporation2. This license key code is separated by dashes that breaks the code into three keys or b...
They are times when you reach a point were you are satisfied with certain figures or reports and you do not want Departmental Budget Officers to tanis...
Is your Budget based on Fund Limits? That is; your expenditure is very dependent on Income Budgeted? For example, a scenario were you cannot budget fo...